Job Summary: Safely meets the required quality level and production schedule for assigned CNC Press Brake by performing the following duties personally or through co-workers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Setup / Operate Amada CNC Press Brake
- Familiar with Tooling
- Experience working with all types of metals
- Safely operate assigned Amada Press Brake using the proper techniques and methods.
- Properly and efficiently setup the Amada Press Brake for each scheduled job.
- Follow all directions as noted on the Job Traveler
- Ensure that all parts processed on assigned Press Brake meet the customer required quality level. All issues must be reported to Shift Manager and / or Quality Assurance personnel.
- Maintain the proper housekeeping around the assigned Press Brake. Empty trash from your assigned table at the end of every shift.
- Follow daily production schedule as noted on the Scheduling Board and communicate any delays to the Programmer / Scheduler.
- Complete all production paperwork for each job that is cut on the assigned Waterjet cutting table.
- Properly document all spare parts that are taken from the Parts Bins.
- Ensures that all completed parts and associated Travelers are taken the proper Shipping Location for final review
- Ability to sit or stand for 3 – 4 hours before a break.
- Ability to lift and carry approximately 50 pounds.
Mental Effort, Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Must be able to prioritize own workday schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Experience in a related field is preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
- Safety training including but not limited to Hazardous Communication, Lockout Tagout, Eye Safety, and Fire Evacuation
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit. The job description above is meant to be an outline, the details may be modified in the future to accommodate changing conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour