- General warehouse aid and basic assembly.
- Performs Shipping / Receiving / Warehouse tasks in support of Machine Operators.
- Operate forklift in a safe and efficient manner; Safely load and unload tables.
- Helps standardize procedures to improve warehouse efficiencies.
- Completes part removal from laser cut nests.
- Removes burrs from laser cut parts.
- Operates PEM nut insertion Press.
- Complete and maintain accurate and timely production / inventory records; keep detailed information on quantities produced. Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between machines, according to production and shipping schedules.
- Reviews production schedules daily and confers with support personnel to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material. Assist production by completing parts or wrapping for shipment.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Supports PM schedules on all material handling equipment. Encourage safety and good housekeeping practices; keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure customer orders are filled correctly by following all sales orders / shop tickets.
- Display initiative in improving processing and reporting results.
- Waiting period may apply
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour