Job Summary: Safely meets the required quality level and production schedule for assigned Amada Lasers by performing the following duties personally or through co-workers. Must have experience programming Amada machine(s) and using Amada’s Dr. Abe programming software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, however, are not limited to:
- Program machines using Amada software to complete parts per customer specifications.
- Supervise Setup & Operation of Amada CNC Lasers / Press Brake
- Familiar with all Tooling
- Experience working with all types of metals
- Ensure safely operated assigned Amada Laser / Press Brake using the proper techniques and methods.
- Ensure properly and efficiently set up the Amada Press Brake for each scheduled job.
- Create and manage all directions as noted on the Job Traveler
- Ensure that all parts processed meet the customer’s required quality level. All issues must be reported to the Shift Manager and/or Quality Assurance personnel.
- Ensure proper housekeeping around the assigned area. Ensure empty trash from your assigned table at the end of every shift.
- Follow the daily production schedule as noted on the Scheduling Board and communicate any delays to the Programmer/Scheduler.
- Complete all production paperwork for each job that is cut on the assigned cutting table.
- Properly document all spare parts that are taken from the Parts Bins.
- Ensures that all completed parts and associated Travelers are taken to the proper Shipping Location for final review.
- Ability to sit or stand for 3 – 4 hours before a break.
- Ability to lift and carry approximately 50 pounds.
Mental Effort, Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Must be able to prioritize own workday schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Experience in a related field is preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
- Safety training including but not limited to Hazardous Communication, Lockout Tagout, Eye Safety, and Fire Evacuation
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit. The job description above is meant to be an outline, the details may be modified in the future to accommodate changing conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour