Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Maintain and Operate an Amada laser, Regius 3015 AJ Fiber Laser.
- Safely operate assigned Laser cutting table using the proper techniques and methods.
- Properly and efficiently setup the Laser cutting table for each scheduled job.
- Follow all directions as noted on the Job Traveler
- Ensure that all parts processed on assigned Laser cutting table meet the customer required quality level. All issues must be reported to Shift Manager and / or Quality Assurance personnel.
- Maintain the proper housekeeping around the assigned Laser cutting table. Empty trash from your assigned table at the end of every shift.
- Follow daily production schedule as noted on the Scheduling Board and communicate any delays to the Programmer / Scheduler.
- Complete all production paperwork for each job that is cut on the assigned Laser cutting table.
- Properly document all spare parts that are taken from the Parts Bins.
- Ensures that all completed parts and associated Travelers are taken the proper Shipping Location for final review.
- Ability to sit or stand for 3 – 4 hours before a break.
- Ability to lift and carry approximately 50 pounds.
Mental Effort, Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Must be able to prioritize own workday schedule.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Experience in a related field is preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
- Safety training including but not limited to Hazardous Communication, Lockout Tagout, Eye Safety, and Fire Evacuation
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit. The job description above is meant to be an outline, the details may be modified in the future to accommodate changing conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour