Summary: Applicant will gain exposure to the application and operation of various machinery. Areas will include, but not limited to: CNC Routing and Milling, Waterjet, Laser, Press Break and Pemnut, and Shipping/Receiving. Opportunity to shadow and assist machine programmers and operators while completing customer jobs.
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour (paid weekly)
- General warehouse/machine aid and basic assembly.
- Completes part removal from laser cut nests. Removes burrs from laser cut parts.
- Operates PEM nut insertion Press.
- Complete and maintain accurate and timely production / inventory records; keep detailed information on quantities produced.
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between machines, according to production and shipping schedules.
- Reviews production schedules daily and confers with support personnel to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in-process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Performs Shipping / Receiving / Warehouse tasks in support of Machine Operators. Assist production by completing parts or wrapping for shipment.
- Encourage safety and good housekeeping practices; keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure customer orders are filled correctly by following all sales orders / shop tickets.
- Display initiative in improving processing and reporting results.