The benefits of abrasive waterjet cutting extend beyond cost and precision. Some of the advantages you can expect from Waterjet cutting:
Waterjet cutting costs less than other cutting / machining methods. By using a Waterjet to cut your materials, you can save money and keep from tying up your own resources.
- The quality of the cut achieved by a Waterjet virtually eliminates additional finishing. In most cases, the material will require no additional finishing. In other cases, secondary processes like CNC Machining, are greatly reduced.
- Waterjet cutting is faster than other methods, especially for materials that would otherwise require additional finishing.
- The Computer Controlled Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) process produces identical parts every time, and changes can be made quickly and easily with a few mouse clicks.
- The Raw Material remains in tact and can be nested with very little scrap.
- In many cases, material can be stacked to further decrease production costs.